Classes & Workshops
- Who is eligible to take an EAG class?
- EAG offers both classes and weekend workshops. Non-members may take weekend workshops, space allowing. Please contact us to register.
- To register for a regular multi-session class or open studio option, EAG & NPCC membership is required. This supports our use of the our wonderful art centre.
- How can I pay?
- EAG accepts payments by cheque only, payable to the "Etobicoke Art Group". Cheques may be mailed or dropped off at the NPCC reception desk.
- Please use black or blue ink when writing cheques as other ink colours do not scan in the bank machines.
- HST is included in all class fees.
EAG SUMMER SCHEDULE
From mid June to mid September, EAG reserves our Studio B for members on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Mondays and Fridays may be available but members must inquire at the NPCC desk or by phone to the Centre and pay a drop in fee to NPCC.
Thursdays remains a printmaking day with members signing up in advance although there may be room for another member to do printmaking if not everyone shows up. Inquire by asking Rena Sava.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are Open Studio -see our summer special on Fees below.
Studio B will not be available to members from July 9-13 when it is booked for a Haliburton School of Art + Design program.
STUDIO B Drop -in Fees Summer Special
Studio B will be available to members for general drop-in on most Tuesdays and Wednesdays from June through mid September.
If paid in advance, members can enjoy a discounted summer drop-in rate
8 half-days, am or pm, @ 40.00 [35.38 +4.62 hst] or 8 full days @64.00 [56.62 +7.38 hst] to be used on any open studio days from June to September inclusive.
Please make your cheques payable to the "Etobicoke Art Group"
Otherwise $11.30 per day or part of a day if paid by the single day.
A sign-in book will be in the studio. Please make sure to sign in each day