Classes & Workshops
- Who is eligible to take an EAG class?
- EAG offers both classes and weekend workshops. Non-members may take weekend workshops, space allowing. Please contact us to register.
- To register for a regular multi-session class or studio option, EAG & NPCC membership is required. This supports our use of the our wonderful art centre.
- How can I pay?
- EAG accepts payments by cheque only, payable to the "Etobicoke Art Group". Cheques may be mailed or dropped off at the NPCC reception desk.
- Please use black or blue ink when writing cheques as other ink colours do not scan in the bank machines.
- HST is included in all class fees.
revised JUNE 13, 2017
Tuesday Members Open Studio
June 13 - September 12 19, 9am - 4pm.
Wednesday Members Open Studio
June 14 - September 13, 9am - 4pm
Thursday Advanced Printmaking Studio
Wait list only - class full
June 15 - September 14, 9am - 4pm
[100.00 +13.00 HST] $ 113.00 for 14 weeks, any part of a ny of the days., This option provides for 4 additional bonus studio days
Drop in [10.00 + 1.30 HST] =$11.30 any part of a single day,
*Sign in each session is required
EAG's Fall program will be posted sometime around the first week of August. Studio B continues the summer shedule until well into September and the fall classes usually start in the last week of September.
As the volunteers and instuctors are all occupied with other activities in the summer months, the program is not published until all the information comes together.
Thanks for your patience.