How to Register for a Class
1. Make sure you have paid your Neilson Park Creative Centre and Etobicoke Art Group membership fees by mail, at the Centre or online through the NPCC shopping cart. These are paid directly to NPCC. This is a must for all EAG Classes.
You can download a membership form here.
2. Complete the class application form and send it with your cheque to:
The Etobicoke Art Group Classes, 56 Neilson Drive, Etobicoke, M9C 1V7
Class fees must be paid directly to EAG by cheque only. Your cancelled cheque is your proof of payment.
EAG does not send class confirmations…notifications are made only if a class is full.
3. EAG reserves the right to substitute instructors in any class at any time. Our instructors may arrange for other artists to teach occasional classes during the term.
· If a class is cancelled due to low registration, a full refund of fees will be made or you may transfer to another class if there is space available.
· Registration fees will be refunded only when a written notice of withdrawal is received no later than five business days
before the first class.
· An administration fee of $15.00 will be deducted from a refund due to withdrawal from a class (as described above).
· No refunds will otherwise be made. This policy applies to all classes, workshops and studio groups.
· Fees are not pro-rated for late registrations.
BASIC CLASS SUPPLIES:
All members must bring a drop cloth for under the easel, a table covering and be prepared with cleaning supplies such as paper towels, rags as needed. Please remember that solvents are not permitted in the studio.
There will also be copies of the registration form available in Studio B.